Parcours et détours - Fiche pédagogique Karl Gendron - TWJ3E
For grade 11 and 12 students, the general objectives of this sheet are:
• To expose student to various study and career paths.
• To identify the different paths leading to a career thanks to the Learning, Career and Life Planning Program.
• To become aware of the added value of the French language and bilingualism in the labor market.
• Compare carpentry to cabinetry.
• Think about the cabinetmaker and carpenter trades
• Record thoughts in an electronic portfolio or study plan.
- No reviews have been submitted
An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.
To rate the resource, you must be logged in with a user account.