Parent/Child Activity - MathXplosion - Un mauvais pli
For parents of children in Grade 3, 4, 5 and 7, this activity sheet presents steps to follow before, during and after viewing the video Un mauvais pli from the MathXplosion series. It is followed by a Child activity sheet with the fun challenge: Are you able to create a paper frog using origami?
- The thickness of a sheet of paper
- Exponential growth
- The maximum number of folds of a sheet of paper
- Factors that influence the number of folds in a sheet of paper
- Illustrating the results obtained in a chart or diagram
- No reviews have been submitted
An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.
To rate the resource, you must be logged in with a user account.