Parcours et détours - Fiche pédagogique Jackson Ho - FRA3C
For grade 11 students, the general objectives of this sheet are to:
• Expose the student to a variety of study and career paths and paths.
• Identify the different paths leading to a career thanks to the Education and Career/Life Planning Program
• Become aware of the added value of the French language and bilingualism in the labor market.
• Communicate knowledge and ideas.
• Interpret an interview according to its various components.
• Express their ideas and values on the issue of bilingualism in the labor market as well as on the Francophone identity in Ontario.
• Record their thoughts in their electronic portfolio or plan
of study itinerary.
- No reviews have been submitted
An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.
To rate the resource, you must be logged in with a user account.