Parcours et détours - Fiche pédagogique Joseph Tarraf - TEJ3M
For grade 11 students, the general objectives of this sheet are to:
• Expose the student to a variety of study and career paths and paths.
• Identify the different paths leading to a career thanks to the Education and Career/Life Planning Program
• Become aware of the added value of the French language and bilingualism in the labor market.
• Think about one’s employment possibilities.
• Reflect on societal issues related to the invention and use of the 3D printer
and other technologies.
• List the training programs related to the field of computer science or electronics.
• Record their thoughts in their electronic portfolio or plan
- No reviews have been submitted
An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.
To rate the resource, you must be logged in with a user account.