Parcours et détours - Fiche pédagogique Patrick Lacelle - FRA4C
For grade 12 students, the general objectives of this sheet are to:
• Expose the student to a variety of study and career paths and paths.
• Identify the different paths leading to a career thanks to the Education and Career/Life Planning Program
• Become aware of the added value of the French language and bilingualism in the labor market.
• Interpret an interview based on specific elements of analysis.
• Develop one’s critical mind.
• Use a digital tool to produce a promotional video on one’s employability skills.
• Evaluate one’s skills related to employability.
• Record their thoughts in their electronic portfolio or in their plan
of study itinerary.
- No reviews have been submitted
An error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.
To rate the resource, you must be logged in with a user account.