Happy Back To School!
Throughout the year, the IDÉLLO team will be at your side to offer you educational resources and services to support teaching and learning in class and at home.
View the videoComment préparer le retour à l'école?
Anxiety related to the first days of class. Back to school: source of joy or source of tears? It is often mixed with anxiety: Which friends will be in my class? How...View this resource
View the video seriesWill
The series, Will, transports us into the daily life of a young boy in a wheelchair who likes to have fun with his friends. Through this series, students will...View this resource
View the video seriesC'est quoi l'idée?
Hugo, the main character of the series, is curious and always asks a lot of questions. With the help of Lily and Felix, Hugo discovers and learns to think. The...View this resource
View the video seriesLes copains carlins
Meet five-year-old Lili and his pals! Lili is a dynamic and curious girl who loves her puppies: Bella, Patou, Bobine and Pablo. These pugs are very talkative! They...View this resource
View the video seriesPetits Curieux, Grandes Questions (Idéllo)
Some misunderstood topics can cause uneasiness and discomfort in children. They are not the only ones concerned; when these discussions arise, parents are confronted...View this resource
View the video seriesLes fondamentaux
Introducing a selection of short and entertaining animated films to learn basic notions of elementary school in French, mathematics, science, technology and civics.View this resource
View the videoTop trucs pour bien s'asseoir à l'école
We are all able to sit on a chair. But are we sitting well? Here are the top tips for sitting well in school.View this resource
View the videoL'école à la préhistoire
Christine explains that in prehistoric times, there was no school, but the older ones taught the younger ones all they needed to know in order to survive.View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 11, 000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”