Let's Learn With Music!
Sense of belonging, creativity, language learning, brain development... All the reasons are good to make room for music in the classroom and at home!
View the video seriesPing et ses amis
Ping and Pong are two inseparable friends who constantly juggle sounds, words and music; Ping likes melody and Pong, rhythm. They are inspired by such things as an overflowing...View this resource
View the video seriesMini TFO - Chantons avec Lexie
Lexie explores different musical instruments in this series where she has fun singing songs while playing an instrument. Children discover the sounds produced by each instrument...View this resource
View the videoLes instruments inventés
Would you like to create your own musical instrument? You can do it with elements that are around you. Take a good look at the examples presented to you!View this resource
View the videoMarielle - La chorale
Marielle is 11 years old and has been singing in a choir for a year. In a choir, there are altos, basses, tenors and sopranos. Marielle likes this mix of tonalities.View this resource
View the videoTop sur le rythme et le tempo
Top on rhythm and tempo.View this resource
View the videoSTUCK. La série - G.R. Gritt artiste métis de Sudbury...
In Sudbury, the Pandemic has forced musician G.R. Gritt to postpone the release of his first solo album. Concerts were now being performed online and his home became a multimedia...View this resource
View the video seriesZik
This series takes a humorous look at music and its history. Each episode Medhi presents a particular theme of music. To discover the hidden mysteries of classical, rock and metal...View this resource
View the videoAtelier hip hop en milieu scolaire à Thunder Bay
Nolan Schmerk is a French hip hop teacher at La Vérendrye Catholic High School in Thunder Bay. His workshop is made up of ten students, some of whom have learning difficulties.View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 15,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”