On April 22, we will celebrate Earth Day. To do this, IDÉLLO offers you resources to take concrete action for our planet.
View the videoLes aventures d'Écolo-Fille - Bouteille en plastique
Today, Eco-Girl finds a plastic bottle.View this resource
View the videoLa journée de la Terre
We celebrate Earth Day by cleaning up the forest. Our friends find plastic bags that fly everywhere. They must do something to prevent this!View this resource
View the videoL'Eco-attitude
After seeing the garbage truck go by, Sid wonders why and how to sort the garbage. Mistress Susie explains to him and his friends what recycling is all about.View this resource
View the videoC'est quoi le changement climatique?
1 jour 1 question answers a question asked by a child: What is climate change?View this resource
View the videoinventions écologiques pour éliminer le plastique
Our planet is submerged by plastic waste, hence the importance of taking responsibility for this problem. Thus, many researches have allowed the creation of several ecological...View this resource
View the videoComment sauver la planète?
The environment. Young people are already very aware of the need to protect the Earth. Yes, we must support great causes. Yes, small everyday actions also help. And yes, when one...View this resource
View the videoEntrevue - Cynthia Marcotte - Manger Locavore
Fresh food, packed with nutrients, that is what we are all looking for! But how do we know if the food we find in our refrigerator is a local product? Cynthia Marcotte,...View this resource
View the videoTop 5 : Comment devenir un citoyen écoresponsable
Program manager at Tucker House, an environmental promotion institution, Bonnie Jean-Louis suggests five actions to become eco-responsible citizens.View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”