TFO Family Camp!
Fun and educational content by age and fun, practical and effective learning activities for the whole family.
View the thematic folderCamp TFO en famille
Fun and educational content by age and fun, practical and effective learning activities for the whole family.View this resource
View the video seriesL'écriture des nombres
Louis or Josée presents the numbers from 1 to 30 in order to get the children to recite the numbers to 30. They present the calligraphy of the number, its name, and...View this resource
View the video seriesOn fête ensemble
Young New Canadians are featured as they prepare to take part in a celebration specific to the country they or their parents are from. For the occasion, they invite...View this resource
View the video seriesBitz et Bob
Bitz is a young handygirl with a lot of talent. Her little brother Bob is very curious and creative, but does not hesitate to ask his big sister for help when...View this resource
View the video seriesLà est la question!
Questions that Tamara, Olivier, Gabrielle and Adrien are asking themselves: “Why is a spider’s web sticky?”, “Are there roads in the sky?”, “What is a laser?” To...View this resource
View the videoÇa grouille
Vox suggests to Eric to use the hoop or a rope to delimit a specific zone to then identify and count the living species in that space. Wow, there are many! It’s not...View this resource
View the video seriesComic strip tutorial
This web series is comprised of short clips that explain how to create a comic strip. All aspects of creation are covered, from the emotions of the characters, to...View this resource
View the video seriesLes sauvenature
Les Sauvenature is the name of a network created by three brothers and sisters, Claire, Julien and Thomas, whose mission is to defend animal and plant species and...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 11, 000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”