Innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
A single emerging idea can lead to great achievements. Discover the role of creativity by inviting your students to design innovative projects which put their ideas into action!
View the video seriesDip Dap
A series where an animated character discovers the magic and strength of lines as his universe is transformed before his eyes when new forms are created. A great introduction to...View this resource
View the video seriesBitz et Bob
Bitz is a young handygirl with a lot of talent. Her little brother Bob is very curious and creative, but does not hesitate to ask his big sister for help when needed. Thanks to...View this resource
View the videoComment naissent les idées?
Hervé Tullet explains his creative process: how does he gets his ideas born and how do they take shape?View this resource
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastFemmes et technologies - Susan Kare
Susan Kare is a genius graphic designer! She invented and drew the first icons of the Macintosh, then Windows. Podcast La puce à l’oreille Text and narration: Cassie...View this resource
View the videoExceptional Youth: Shanelle, 16, Entrepreneur
At the age of 16, Shanelle Guillemette is her own boss. She started FroGurt Xpress in Timmins, Ontario, through the Ontario Government’s Summer Company / Entreprise d’été...View this resource
View the videoTant de forêts
So many forests sacrificed, the danger of deforestation.View this resource
View the videoQu'est qu'un zine?
Welcome to the world of zines! These small, self-published, handcrafted publications have grown in popularity in recent years. Product of the counter-culture, zines allow artists...View this resource
View the videoAtelier hip hop en milieu scolaire à Thunder Bay
Nolan Schmerk is a French hip hop teacher at La Vérendrye Catholic High School in Thunder Bay. His workshop is made up of ten students, some of whom have learning difficulties.View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”