Helping students demystify right from wrong while surfing the Internet.
View the videoMyth or reality? Eating carrots is good for your eyes?
Antoine wonders if it’s true that eating carrots is good for your eyes. What do you think? True or false?View this resource
View the videoComment surfer sans être trempé jusqu'aux hoax?
How to make sure that the information found on the Internet is valid? This episode presents strategies for ensuring the validity of Internet content as well as key people working...View this resource
View the videoEverything is not always true on the Internet
Not everything is true on the internet – be careful out there!View this resource
View the videoComment maîtriser les réseaux sociaux?
Social networks. Young people quickly become addicted to social networks and all the technologies that allow them to communicate.View this resource
View the videoHow do teenagers (really) use Snapchat?
Eight million French teenagers are addicted to Snapchat, but what do they do all day? Here are interviews with eight teenagers about their practices on the social network.View this resource
View the videoQuels sont les dangers d'Internet?
1 jour 1 question answers a question asked by a child: What are the Internet’s dangers?View this resource
View the video seriesCulture décode
Culture Décode is a series that aims to discover in an original way the digital factory, behind the scenes of our digital citizenship. Through short humorous and educational...View this resource
View the videoAveux
While trying to share her feelings with Eloi, Léa finds herself in a romantic misunderstanding. Because by confiding in Annie-Claude that she has feelings for someone around her...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”