Practice listening and critical thinking
Looking for ideas to practice listening, oral communication and critical thinking skills with your students? Here are our suggestions!
View the videoCharlie et les livres : La vitrine de jouets
In the evenings, Charlie likes to read books before going to sleep. Hear the fabulous story of “The Toy Showcase”!View this resource
View the ebookFéeli Tout, Book 1 - Oscargot veut un vélo!
Digital book Oscargot veut un vélo! . By Cindy Roy and Éric Péladeau Artwork by Émilie Ruiz A Rivard production, ManitobaView this resource
View the websiteBoukili - Free illustrated children's books
An original application to teach children how to read in FrenchView this resource
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastL’abeille à miel
Bzzzzz …. Bzzzzzzz! You hear? A bee is approaching… There are 20,000 species of bees around the world, and there are 800 just in Canada and 1000 in France! They are very important...View this resource
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastProfession astronaute - Leurs drôles de journées!
It’s time to get to work for our astronauts. But what does their somewhat special day look like? Podcast La puce à l’oreille Text and narration: Maud Brougère ...View this resource
View the videoLa brève vie d'Anne Frank
Forced to take refuge in the Netherlands to escape Nazi persecution, Anne Frank and members of her family will have to live in hiding in a small annex under the roof of an...View this resource
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastLa francophonie internationale - Identité 2.0
Two young people take part in a humanitarian trip to Senegal, a French-speaking country in Africa. This change of scenery will allow them to discover the international...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”