For a new year filled with learning, stories and curiosity, discover our new series and videos.
View the video seriesTidoc
TiDoc is a series of practical, humorous medical capsules for children aged 6 to 9, which explains the reasons and symptoms of small and large sores that can happen...View this resource
View the video seriesPocoyo
This series, intended for very young children, features a little boy, all dressed in blue, who discovers the world around him, with his animal friends: Pato the...View this resource
View the video seriesC'est quoi l'idée?
NEW EPISODES ! Hugo, the main character in this animation series, is curious and always asks himself...View this resource
View the video seriesOn fête ensemble
Young New Canadians are featured as they prepare to take part in a celebration specific to the country they or their parents are from. For the occasion, they invite...View this resource
View the video seriesQu'est-ce que c'est?
Young children have the opportunity to guess a plant, animal or natural phenomenon by looking at a photo. This series is a great opportunity for students to...View this resource
View the video seriesClifford, le gros chien rouge
Clifford, a big affectionate red dog, and his friends live adventures that allow them to develop a beautiful friendship while learning what is mutual aid, respect...View this resource
View the video seriesBitz et Bob
Bitz is a young handygirl with a lot of talent. Her little brother Bob is very curious and creative, but does not hesitate to ask his big sister for help when...View this resource
View the video seriesL'art avec Mati et Dada
Mati, a little girl, and Dada, her robot friend, explore the art world by meeting various artists. The two friends discover painting, architecture, music, sculpture...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 11, 000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”