NEW ON IDÉLLO!
New resources that lead students to discoveries in art, health, the environment, reading or social sciences while developing skills in problem solving, communication or citizenship!
View the video seriesLa cabane à histoires
Friends meet in a treehouse hidden in the trees to share the story of their favorite books and especially make others want to read them. Through their discussions...View this resource
View the video seriesLes sauvenature
Les Sauvenature is the name of a network created by three brothers and sisters, Claire, Julien and Thomas, whose mission is to defend animal and plant species and...View this resource
View the video seriesTidoc
TiDoc is a series of practical, humorous medical capsules for children aged 6 to 9, which explains the reasons and symptoms of small and large sores that can happen...View this resource
View the video seriesC'est quoi l'idée?
NEW EPISODES ! Hugo, the main character in this animation series, is curious and always asks himself...View this resource
View the video seriesOn fête ensemble
Young New Canadians are featured as they prepare to take part in a celebration specific to the country they or their parents are from. For the occasion, they invite...View this resource
View the video seriesL'art avec Mati et Dada
Mati, a little girl, and Dada, her robot friend, explore the art world by meeting various artists. The two friends discover painting, architecture, music, sculpture...View this resource
View the videoLa sultane dévoilée: le nouveau roman de Jean Mohsen Fahmy
ONFR + makes you discover the literary of spring releases with the new series Sketch of Literature. In this first capsule, we present you...View this resource
View the video seriesMamie et moi/Papi et moi
Mamie et moi / Papi et moi, this is a wacky drawing and a memory that a youngster and his grandma or his grandpa share with us. They draw and discuss on any subject....View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 11, 000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”