International Women's Day
March 8 is International Women's Day. Let us pay tribute to their struggles, their successes and let us have hope for a future full of opportunities.
View the videoCharlie visite un pow wow - La danse des femmes
At the powwow, Charlie watches the women’s dance.View this resource
View the videoPourquoi existe t-il une journée de la femme?
Equality between people seems to be taken for granted these days. However, not so long ago, women did not have the same rights as men. This video explains the progress made and...View this resource
View the videoFlipFest finaliste - École St-Charles-Garnier - Sujet :...
Finalists from St-Charles-Garnier school, Josiane, Évelyne and Victoria are three young girls full of energy who have been friends since kindergarten. They’ve been improvising...View this resource
View the videoMix Métiers - Femmes de carrière
Women working in several fascinating professional fields share their experiences and passions!View this resource
View the videoCoach Vallée, une pionnière sur le terrain
“Chantal Vallée has only one goal in mind when she coaches the men of the Hamilton Honey Badgers team: to develop a winning team and take first place in
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastFemmes et technologies - Susan Kare
Susan Kare is a genius graphic designer! She invented and drew the first icons of the Macintosh, then Windows. Podcast La puce à l’oreille Text and narration: Cassie...View this resource
View the videoMélanie Rose Frappier
Une ambassadrice autochtone rencontre d’autres leaders autochtones.View this resource
View the videoDes bancs d'école au banc des juges
When she was nine years old, Michelle O´Bonsawin already knew that she wanted to be a lawyer. Now at age 43, she is the youngest judge on the Superior Court of Justice in Ottawa...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”