Content for all school subjects!
Looking for ideas for virtual learning as well as classroom learning? The IDÉLLO team is here to suggest enriching content!
View the videoCharlie et les livres : Prince Olivier et le dragon
In the evenings, Charlie likes to read books before going to sleep. Listen to the fabulous story of “Prince Olivier and the Dragon”!View this resource
View the videoLes tangrams - Maison
Miss Topé has fun creating different images with a tangram.View this resource
View the videoÀ vos marques, prêts, partez!
Bitz and Bob remember one of their adventures where they had to check that the bolts of a Bob race car were tight. Without a road map, it is difficult to verify that everything is...View this resource
View the videoGénial! On est tous différents!
During an African dance class, Pénélope, used to classical dance, prefers when everyone is dressed the same and does the same movements. Surprised, Gaspard and Mily, make her...View this resource
View the videoLe jury - Les influenceurs
Influencers: good or bad? The Jury discusses it! And you, what do you think of influencers on social media? Is it the same as TV advertising?View this resource
View the videoVive les soldes! (Les pourcentages)
Inès wants to be considered as an adult. She has to make changes in her room and do some shopping. To do this, she must learn how to calculate percentage reductions.View this resource
View the videoDense, dense, dense!
Vox introduces us to the principle of density and offers to experience it. Eric discovers which liquids are denser than others. It’s not magic, it’s scientific.View this resource
IDLOAODA_resource_view_podcastLe mouvement hippie
Have you ever heard of the hippie movement? Maybe your grandparents were part of it when they were young? With this podcast, discover the hippies and the particularity of their...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”