Learning to manage your well-being is not easy. That is why IDÉLLO offers you content that targets independent learning, an essential skill for all ages.
View the video seriesEs-tu prêt?
Es-tu prêt? features real children, role models, who show preschoolers the way to get a little bigger every day. Our little chefs cover the whole range of activities, from...View this resource
View the video seriesMini TFO - Aujourd'hui j'ai appris
While making a doll ready to sleep, Louis and Josée recap a thing the doll learned that day. This series encourages children to be independent, reinforces the importance of...View this resource
View the teaching toolFiche pédagogique Je peux y arriver! - Le monde magique...
This sheet offers an activity aimed at getting children to share a challenge that they must overcome or that they have already overcome through art. To do after watching the...View this resource
View the videoToute seule
While everyone in her family has planned activities, Mily learns about autonomy.View this resource
View the videoSavoir comment apprendre la métacognition
Why think about our methods of learning? How do we learn?View this resource
View the video seriesLOOV
This video series presents all aspects of sexuality, from a global health perspective, through a diversified experience made up of realistic daily situations. Various and...View this resource
View the videoLe Smudge
In the small town of Verner, Ontario, Melanie shares with us a ritual of purification of the spirit through the smoke of sacred herbs. A story takes place between a Cree tribe and...View this resource
View the videoStress chez les enfants : comment vaincre l'anxiété
Stress is a widespread problem among children, affecting 10% of young Canadians. At the Gatineau Social Paediatrics Center, the fear of climbing heights is used to help children...View this resource
What is Idéllo?
See the video "Certified educational content" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
Certified educational content
- A variety of certified resources in French, relevant and categorized according to subject matter and school grade
- Over 12,000 educational resources: videos, games, websites, applications, teaching tools
- Designed to meet the needs of teachers, educators, students and parents
- Expert-curated resources for Francophones and Francophiles: risk-free browsing
See the video "Practical tools" in a modal windowWarning: this web content may contain barriers to accessibility if the resource is provided by a third party who is not subject to the standard of Ontario legislation
- Explore IDÉLLO’s resource library by clicking on Explore Our Resources
- Target specific concepts and subjects using our efficient search engine
- Save time by creating, saving and organizing bookmarks
- Customize your searches on your Dashboard
- Foster the flipped classroom approach, create groups so that your students can view online videos
Teacher testimonial: “my class is much more engaged; I know my subject matter well, and I’m able to find content suitable for the subject at hand”
Parent testimonial: “I can let my kids surf the platform by themselves since I know that the content is certified and safe.”